This section of parasitipedia.net offers technical information on commercial brands of antiparasitic drugs for LIVESTOCK (cattle, sheep, goats, horses, swine, poultry) most used in English-speaking countries (with focus on the US, UK, Ireland, Australia & New Zealand).
The information provided here is a complement to what product labels usually contain, particularly regarding:
- active ingredients
- chemical classes to which the active ingredients belong
- delivery forms or formulations
- whether generics are available or not
- resistance development, etc.
To learn more about general aspects of antiparasitic drugs read the article in this site on parasiticides.
You can select a brand category from the list below or from the corresponding menu.
- DRENCHES and SLOW-RELEASE DEVICES (oral wormers)
- EAR-TAGS impregnated with insecticides (only for cattle)
- FEED & WATER ADDITIVES and MEDICATED FEEDS
- POUR-ONS and SPRAY-ONS
- ORAL PASTES, gels, liquids & tablets (specific for horses)
- CONCENTRATES for SRAYING, DIPPING, JETTING & DUSTING