Parasitipedia.net is so far the only site in English & Spanish including almost everything related to the biology and the chemical and natural control of parasites (external and helminths) of dogs, cats, horses, and livestock. This information is offered in the form of more than 4500 single articles with free and universal access. If printed, it would result in a book of over 8000 pages.
Parasitipedia.net went online in 2007 in Spanish, and in 2012 in English. It is committed to offer continuously updated content and to expand it progressively.
Any company, institution or individual person can sponsor parasitipedia.net.
Prices (impression in all pages in English):
- 100 USD / month
- 500 USD / 6 consecutive months
- 1000 USD / 12 consecutive months
Impression in both the English & Spanish pages: just 2x the prices shown above.
Sponsoring includes the following service:
- Impression of the Corporate Logo (300x65 px) (picture or corresponding code delivered by the sponsor) in all the pages in the corresponding language(or on those selected) from parasitipedia.net in the same position as shown in this page (different positions for DESKTOP & PHONE formats). Order of appearance for various sponsors follows the first-come-first-served rule.
The logo is linked to a URL delivered by the sponsor. The corresponding page opens in a new window.
Additional advertising options
Contact P. Junquera in the following address (to avoid spam it is an image):
Pablo Junquera, Restelbergstrasse 10, CH-8044 Zürich, Switzerland Tel.: +41-76-458 0550
1. Sponsoring or advertising in parasitipedia.net gives no right to influence or modify its content. If an article of parasitipedia.net contains erroneous information the webmaster can be asked to correct it supplying the corresponding proofs.
2. Parasitipedia.net has the right to reject and immediately deactivate without refund any kind of advertising or sponsoring (texts, codes, illustration, figures, annexes, links etc) that:
- can be considered as defamatory, degrading, deceitful, erotic, offensive, polemic, politic, invasive or otherwise improper for whatever reasons;
- disturbs the correct functioning of the site or its visualisation by the users;
- takes any action excepting pure display (e.g. automatic re-direct to another URL that tahe one approved, saving of cookies in the users' devices, etc.) without explicit previous consent of the user.
1. parasitipedia.net has licensed out the marketing of its web space to VETPARCS GmbH, Restelbergstrasse 16, 8044 Zürich. VETPARCS GmbH is a society with restricted liability under Swiss legislation, listed in the register of commerce from Zürich (CH02040185965). All agreements with third parties regarding sponsoring or advertising in parasitipedia.net are concluded with VETPARCS GmbH. Invoices will be issued by VETPARCS GmbH and payments are due to VETPARCS GmbH.
2. parasitipedia.net and VETPARCS GmbH decline any responsibility on the content (incl. content in ads, links, etc.) directly or indirectly published by sponsors or advertisers in the pages of parasitipedia.net.
3. In case of transient interruption of the online availability of parasitipedia.net during more than 24 consecutive hours contracted sponsoring and advertising will be prolonged for the same number of days that the service remained interrupted. No compensations are due for damages to sponsors and advertisers following the transient interruption of service of parasitipedia.net.
4. In case of definite interruption of the online availability of parasitipedia.net, VETPARCS GmbH will refund the value of the unpublished services pro rata temporis. No compensations are due for damages to sponsors and advertisers following the definite interruption of service of parasitipedia.net.
5. parasitipedia.net can modify the design and format of its website (incl. the positions of advertising materials) without previous announcement or consent by sponsors or advertisers. Such modifications may be unavoidable e.g. upon software upgrades or for safety reasons.
6. COPYRIGHT. The copyright of whatever content delivered by sponsors and advertisers and published in parasitipedia.net remains the property of sponsors and advertisers and its up to them to reclaim such rights in case of infringement by site visitors or other third parties.
7. In case of litigation the place of jurisdiction is Zürich.